Single Service Funeral / Graveside Burial
Discover premium personal service and care, all made easier.
You too can discover why people consider us one of Melbourne’s leading bespoke funeral providers.
You can learn more about the Services we offer, by visiting Our Services.
You will find it easier than expected to plan your funeral experience with us. You simply choose the style of Service you need. Pick the Service as is, with all the common inclusions other people choose. Or you can tailor the Service to meet your family’s needs.
Why Choose our Single Location Service?
Single Service Funerals in Melbourne are a common choice, and we are experts in this style of Service. We have good working relationships with Cemetery Chapels and many other Venues.
The Single Service funeral takes place in its entirety in one Venue of your choosing. In the case of burial of course, this will be the graveside.
Costs shouldn’t have to be a deciding factor in your time of need. Our fees are competitively priced so you don’t have to settle for less than the best for your loved ones.
Included in our Single Location Services.
This is an all done for you service, that allows you to just choose the Venue, and we see to everything else for you. Or you can choose to have more involvement if you wish, to make the Service more personal.
Then, our extensive range of service options lets you tailor your funeral up or down to meet your needs.
Your inclusions are :
- Our Professional Service fees and extensive qualified experience, with staff to support you with everything from when your loved one passes until after the Service (Value of $3350)
- Transfer of your loved one into our care after they pass (staff available 24/7) (Value of $363)
- Qualified / professional mortuary care (including viewing at Service if required) (Value of $375)
- Traditional style Coffin with a variety of finishes (To value of $990)
- Burial authorisation forms
- Professional / Quality 3rd party Celebrant / Clergy (To value of $660)
- Beautiful seasonal flowers for the coffin / casket (To value of $250)
- An online tribute page and funeral notice for your loved one if required
- 2 copies of professionally presented, personalised DVD photo presentation (Value of $250)
- 50 premium quality order of service booklets (Value of $200)
- A memorial book for mourners to sign at the Service
- Registering your loved one’s passing with Births, Deaths & Marriages (Value of $55)
- One copy of certified death certificate from Births, Deaths & Marriages
- Returning your loved one’s ashes to you after a cremation – if required
- We pay the G.S.T for you unlike many other Companies
Total value above of $6,320 for the Single Service
Your price just $5840
The only thing you really need to add is the Cemetery fees – Burial / monument fees – for the location you choose. We can make the arrangements on your behalf.
- Cemetery Fees Charged At Cost.
And what’s important is we learn about your loved one, and your family’s needs and wishes.
The benefit to you is a more fitting celebration of your loved one’s life. We ensure a good fit between your family and the chosen Celebrant or Clergy. We arrange the best person for that role only after we have met with you. We do not have “in house” (aka “part time”) Celebrants as many do. Instead, we work with the best professional Celebrants in Melbourne and the Mornington Peninsula.
As one of Melbourne’s leading bespoke Funeral Directors, the funeral you arrange with us is your choice. No strict list of “Package” options to wade through and be restricted by.
Arranging burial services the way you want them.
With over 25 years of experience, our packages are an all in one simple solution to your family members cremation, but we know that some people want to be sure that this day is exactly as they want.
This is where our experience comes out with the ability to be flexible and create bespoke packages to your need.
As one of Melbourne’s leading bespoke Funeral Directors, the funeral you arrange with us is your choice. No strict, long lists of “Package” options to wade through and be restricted by.
If you’d like more information, feel free to call us to discuss your needs. Alternatively, feel free to send us a message via our secure contact form if you don’t need to talk with us on the phone just yet.
D.V.A Pensioners / R.S.L cremations.
Returned service men and women (old or young) deserve nothing less than the very best in professional assistance. You will also receive special considerations / savings on our funerals. Feel free to call to discuss your R.S.L cremation Services needs with us.