We’re Here When You Need Care
Your needs always come first.
We know what it’s like to lose a loved one.
It’s overwhelming in many ways. As well as the stress of your loss, those ‘day to day’ stresses of life continue unabated also.
Benefit from warm, professional and understanding experience each step of the way.
We’re experienced and well known for our personal service approach.
We help people across Melbourne cherish and celebrate the lives of their loved ones. You and your family receive clarity and direction through this time of often profound grief.
Experienced Care And Personal Attention
We are Australian owned and independent, with a more personal touch. The benefit to you is this makes us attentive and accommodating to your wishes. And this means we are an ideal alternative to larger, more traditional Corporate funeral homes.
We make the often daunting task of arranging a loved one’s funeral just a little bit easier.
Receive experienced, professional guidance and help during your time of mourning.
Our Principal / Director alone, has vast experience in many and varied facets of the funeral profession:
- He has wide ranging funeral experience since 1996 (arranging, conducting, and assisting with 1000’s of funerals) in Regional Victoria, Melbourne, and the Mornington Peninsula
- Retired Secretary of the Association of Independent Funeral Directors
- Experience during previous employment, in positions of Arranger / Conductor, Funeral Foreman, Funeral Logistics / Staffing, and Funeral Operations
- Award winning mortuary, embalming, and funeral experience (Dux of Embalming/Funeral Services School)
- Retired Director/Owner (in partnership) of a coffin / funeral product supply company
- Discussions pertaining to International joint ventures with Cemeteries and Funeral Directors in China and New Zealand
- Travelling through the United States (each of the ‘Lower 48’ States) meeting Funeral Directors along the way, discussing similarities and differences in our funeral industries / approaches
- Overseas repatriations of deceased
- Interstate transfers of deceased
- Training others in funeral work and mortuary / embalming
As one of Melbourne’s leading bespoke Funeral Directors, the funeral you arrange with us is your choice. No strict list of “Package” options to wade through and be restricted by
Alternatively, feel free to send us a message via our secure contact form if you don’t need to talk with us on the phone just yet.
D.V.A Pensioners / R.S.L Funerals. Returned service men and women (old or young) deserve nothing less than the very best in professional assistance. You will also receive special considerations / savings on our funerals. Feel free to call to discuss your R.S.L Funeral Services needs with us.